Saturday, March 5, 2011

LOVE, WORK and other DRUGS

First of all, me and my ex boyfriend got back together, I don't know how but it just happened. We've been living under the same roof even though we broke up, we realized that what we really need is space, a time to heal the wounds of the past. I can't explain what I am feeling but I am very much happy with my life. I can say I am stronger!  My bf and I are very happy, they say love is sweeter the 2nd time around, I totally agree! He is very supportive, he takes care of me, I feel very pampered, spoiled, like a princess. lol! I'm just hoping for the best on our relationship.


**********

I am now employed!  FINALLY! I will earn my own money, after 9months of being unemployed (I did helped in the family business but I don't consider it as employment) After several months of job hunting I finally found the job that I want, It's been a long employment process for me, after about 6-7 interviews and 3 weeks of waiting I am now hired! Now I get to do the things that I love once again, I love my technical field. I am very excited! I promised myself to save money for my future. Wish me luck!


**********

Recently my cd4 dropped from 443 down to 297 but looking on the bright side starting my medication will help me gain back the numbers I've lost. How? with the help of Antiretroviral drug or ARV's. Once you had started your medication, you will have to take it for the rest of your lives and these drugs comes with a package. SIDE EFFECTS! I'm starting my job and arv at the same time, I hope my medication won't get in the way of my work. So in the past few weeks I've been really thinking about it and I think I'm ready... SO GUYS! Meet my new best friends: LAMIVUDINE, ZIDOVUDINE and NEVIRAPINE together with my old best friends: SELENIUM with VIT. E and VIT. C


No comments:

Post a Comment