Monday, March 19, 2012

My letter to H.I.V

 

Dear HIV,

You caught me completely off guard, I never saw you coming, the next thing I know you are already in my body and I have to live with you for the rest of my life. Accepting you is not easy. You broke my heart, you made me cry, you shattered my dreams, you even destroyed my relationship with my mom. How can a very tiny thing manage to broke many peoples hearts? Sooner or later a cure will be found, and you won't be able to hurt anybody anymore. 

I admit for a while I let you took over, you even had me on my knees but things will be different now. I won't let you take over again, I will take charge from now on. Living with you won't be a nightmare anymore, with the medication I have, you can now be controlled. HIV will be living with me not the other way around. Slowly I will be able to achieve my dreams, and you can't do anything about it. You will remain my darkest little secret.

positHIVe

No comments:

Post a Comment