Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dr. Zamora


I met Dr. Zamora in July of 2010 at PGH, she's been my doctor ever since and now she is leaving S.A.G.I.P - PGH. Dr. Zamora isn't like any doctor she is very friendly, sincere and you can always depend on her. I remember the last time we talked she told me to take care of myself and I have to be a good boy from now on, I admit I am "pasaway" most of the time, but I am not stubborn I just like to live my life the way I want it. Sorry doc! With the disease that I have I think its really important that you have a strong connection with your doctor. I can share anything to her about my life, family, career, love life, even my sex life, she just listen without any judgement, she even met my mom and my partner, she is very supportive. She guided me in this journey, she is one of the reason why I am still healthy, for a year and seven months she took care of me. I cannot thank her enough. I am really sad that she's not going to be my doctor anymore, I feel that I am also losing a friend. She is one of the few people that understands my personality. I will surely miss her. If ever you read this doc THANK YOU! I promise to be good from now on. You're the BEST! I will miss you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment