Friday, April 29, 2011

Career path

It's been a while since I posted something here, I'm just busy with LIFE. My doctor changed my meds to lamivudine, tenofovir and efavirenz I'm on my 2nd month with this combination, SO FAR SO GOOD! I can tolerate sa dizziness caused by efavirenz. In my last post I lost my job due some issues I encountered when I'm starting my medications, funny because I haven't really started my work and I'm already fired. So now I am really having hard time setting my priorities at the moment. I've been job hunting for a few months now, still no luck! I always made it to the final interview but still not getting the position, I've tried applying for a entry level position but still no luck, maybe it wasn't really for me, I know I sucked at interviews, my nerves gets the best of me so I end up stuttering, I need to practice more and try again until I hit the jackpot. My dad keeps telling that I should help in our business instead, my family has two business and its quite stable as a matter of fact I will live without having to work but I am not satisfied with that kind of living, I need a self fulfillment I need to grow as a person. Having to work under my parent is very difficult for me we have different ways of running a business, they are more old school, they have a hard time adopting to change. I'm still indecisive of which career path am going to take, to work or to pursue business? I need a sign. LOL! I need to stable financially so I can prepare for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment